Saturday, February 3, 2024

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF MR. AIMAN NAUFAL


I made my way to Taman Universiti this afternoon to attend the wedding reception of an ex-student, Mr. Aiman Naufal. The venue was at the event hall at U-Mall in Taman Pulai Utama, a new place, I supposed.

the DJ, an ex-student

I arrived quite late as the traffic congestion was quite bad. I saw a group of ex-students [of SMK Taman Universiti] in the hall who had finished eating. I was still invited to take a group photo with them together with the bride and groom.




Congratulations Mr. Aiman Naufal and wife. Wishing both of them long-lasting happiness for the years to come. And thank you for inviting me, I really appreciate that.

1 comment:

  1. Terbaik cikgu,,semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan Dan sihat selalu,,dari dj wan

    ReplyDelete