Monday, February 12, 2024

COMBING THE BEACHES OF DUNGUN IN THE MORNING - PART TWO



14th OCTOBER 2023 ~ The second part of the tour along the beach of Dungun in Terengganu took us to the spot where Universiti Teknologi Mara [UITM] Dungun branch was located. Near the campus, there was a lake and recreational park. It was at the one end of the long stretch of beach.


There were more people here doing their morning walk or jog. They could either be the locals or university staff/students.








































I had many photos of myself taken here as Mr. Ridwan Wahid [my TESL UPM Class of 1993 friend] who was the tour guide was just persistent to do that.


I just got to know the name of the lake was Tasik Teluk Gadong as printed on the banner in the background.






I will have to come back to Dungun again one day to explore more. I am sure there are still a lot of places which are not yet explored and discovered, and hoping I will be invited for another road trip by Mr. Ridwan to Terengganu soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment