Thursday, February 15, 2024

THE BREAKFAST SESSION WITH MY [MALE] EX-COLLEAGUES


14TH FEBRUARY 2024 ~ My ex-colleagues were working but I [obviously] was not, but still a breakfast session was set with the male friends [of SMK Dato' Jaafar] at a stall near my house.


Even though the eating place named Sebulong Corner was just nearby, it was my first time eating there. Once upon a time, when I was still very young, I used to buy Roti Canai from there for takeaway. I am not sure though whether the same people were operating the place but I have doubt about it.






Now that I stay at home all the time, I need to find more resources for my food for breakfast, and now I know one.

Food was good but being accompanied by friends made it better. And they had to go back to school right after, and hope there will be other breakfast session soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment