Tuesday, February 27, 2024

WATCHING A MUSIC CONCERT AT RTM AUDITORIUM


14TH FEBRUARY 2024 ~ Mr. Muhammad Ariff Mohd. Nizam [an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti] offered me to watch a concert at RTM Auditorium and of course I agreed. The concert was held in conjunction with 40th World Radio Day.


There were a list of singers of all ages and music genres performing, a few I knew and a few others I did not.


My choice of the best performer of the night was Tam Spider. He could sing and entertain people with his amazing vocal effortlessly.


The diva of the show was Aina Abdul. She had great vocal no doubt but her song and performance was not my cup of tea. I wished she did not have to flaunt all the high pitches in the songs she sang. Or perhaps she should try and sing something more pleasant to the ears without the notes that go high to the sky.


Another star of the night was Sufian Suhaimi a.k.a Baby Pian. Unfortunately, he did not shine that night and I don't think he had performed his best for his fans. In fact I enjoyed other singers more, like Jefridin, Akim and Ani Mayuni.
































Here is the recording of the concert for you to enjoy on Youtube.


All in all, it was a great live show and I enjoyed myself tremendously. I got to thank Mr. Ariff for asking me to watch the concert with him and his other friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment