Sunday, February 11, 2024

THE BREAKFAST DATE AT LARKIN SENTRAL


9th JANUARY 2024 ~ A breakfast date was set with Mr. Muhammad Ariff Nizam at the food court at Larkin Market/Larkin Sentral as we wanted to go Indian. There was an Indian Muslim stall here and I always come to see him to get my Indian food.




We had to wait for our Idli to be prepared so we had Vadeh first like some kind of appetizer.


The Idli still had not arrived so we got Fried Mushroom from the stall beside it.


There were two happy people when the Idli was finally sent to our table.


Something new was introduced to me this morning: Apam that was eaten with sugar and coconut milk. I will definitely come back for this Apam. Another food item I must try next time will be Dosai Masala.



I think I had overeaten but there was no regret. There will be another more interesting plan that is going to happen next week with Mr. Muhammad Ariff.

No comments:

Post a Comment