Tuesday, February 20, 2024

ATTENDING THREE WEDDING RECEPTIONS OF EX-STUDENTS IN ONE DAY - PART TWO

WEDDING #3



   17TH FEBRUARY 2024   ~ The third wedding reception of the day was held at a venue called Buloh in Straits View. The invitation came from Ms. Azdalela Teruk, another ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti.










I was there at about 8:15 p.m. First I found two people whom I knew, and then more people started to arrive and sit at the same table.





I thought it was the regular event where the guests would leave after eating the buffet spread, but there was a programme for us to sit and observe. There were also singing performance by someone named Cody and traditional Malay dances by cute school girls.














That should conclude my eating spree of the day after attending three wedding receptions.

Wishing the newlyweds a happy and blessed married life ahead.

And I have more wedding receptions to attend for the coming weeks, before the arrival of the fasting month.

No comments:

Post a Comment