Friday, February 2, 2024

MASAKAN MEK YAH - THE FOOD OF THE EAST COAST IN JOHOR BAHRU


I had been wanting to get my food of the East Coast for breakfast from this place in Kampung Melayu, and I eventually did it.

FIRST VISIT: 31st January 2024


It was a Wednesday, a working day, so the eating place was quite empty.








I managed to get the Nasi Dagang which I found delicious and would come back for this rice again.


SECOND VISIT: 2nd JANUARY 2024

grilled fish



The second time I went to Masakan Pantai Timur Cek Yah Restaurant was to specifically try its Nasi Kerabu. I preferred the Nasi Dagang more to Nasi Kerabu.


This time I was accompanied by my niece who was also having the same rice. She said it was alright, which meant not bad.

I would have to make a return trip to eat other food like Nasi Minyak and Laksam after this.

I need to find new eating places so I could offer more choices when my friends come to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment