Wednesday, February 14, 2024

TWO NEW PLANTS ARRIVED FROM CAMERON HIGHLANDS


13th FEBRUARY 2024 ~ A huge parcel was waiting for me in front of the door when I arrived home. There was a writing "POKOK HIDUP: [TRANSLATE: live plants] on the box and I immediately knew who the sender was.


The unboxing process happened immediately for the fear of the plants getting suffocated and dehydrated after staying long hours in the box. I think the nursery the plants originated was from Cameron Highlands.


The reason for the delivery? I posted on my Facebook the photo of one of the plants at home. This friend of mine told me that the name of it was Cellodendro and suddenly, other varieties of the plant was sent to me.






The two plants were already hanging outside temporarily. Thanks Puan Sharon Taty Mokhtar [a friend of UPM TESL class of 1993], again, for sending me the flowering plants. I should now be more serious in planning a mini garden for my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment