Sunday, April 21, 2024

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF THE DAUGHTER OF PUAN ZALILAH IBRAHIM


Puan Zalilah Ibrahim, an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, invited me to the wedding reception of her daughter, Ms. Hamizah Solehah Hushin. The venue was at Raja Zarith Sofia Library, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.


The groom was also an ex-student of my English tuition class when she was in Form Five a long time ago.


It was a huge relief to see a familiar face in the hall after getting my food from the buffet table. Then I saw more and more other people whom I recognized.










Then there were Puan Hamidah Mokhtar, an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, with her husband and son.


Next, I met Puan Sharifah Abu Bakar, an ex-colleague of SMK Gelang Patah. We were there in 1993/94.


There were two ex-students: Miss Khadijah whom is an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, and Miss Amirah Mohd. Pauzi, also an ex-student of my English tuition class last time. She and the bride attended the same school, Sekolah Menengah Islam Hidayah.





the bride's brother







Thanks to Puan Zalilah for inviting me to the reception despite the fact that we only now belong to one Whatsapp Group of the Teacher Alumni of SMK Taman Universiti. I really appreciate her kind gesture.

No comments:

Post a Comment