Saturday, April 6, 2024

MEETING AN OLD FRIEND IN KULIM


23rd FEBRUARY 2024 ~ A date was set with an old friend, Mr. Mohd. Asrulnizam, when I was in Kulim. He was willing to drive all the way from Seberang Prai that evening to meet me. He arrived when I was just dropped off by my cousin's son-in-law at the hotel after the short trip to Taiping.


We just went to the restaurant that was attached to Fuller Hotel where I was staying. Yasmeen Nasi Kandar seemed to be popular among the locals as there were always a lot of people dining in.






I got to know Mr. Asrulnizam when we were Group Leaders for the PMR Examination English Paper many years ago. We were regular roommates every time we went for the annual meetings held by the Examination Syndicate, and friendship was established and maintained.


It was a short meeting with an old friend and hope to get to see him again some other time, especially now I will have to attend quite a number of wedding invitations up north.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment