Sunday, September 8, 2024

ATTENDING A JKM PROGRAMME IN SCHOOL




I attended a programme of Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat [JKM] [TRANSLATE: Welfare Department at Sekolah Kebangsaan Perling 1]. It had something to do with the Children's protection activities.


I arrived quite early and was asked to wait for the arrival of the VVIP in the holding room where refreshment was served. [However, no one seemed to be showing much interest in eating].




There were just a few people whom recognized, most probably because the event was held in a primary school. [I was a retired teacher in a secondary school]



After the VVIP had arrived, we then adjourned to the hall. The first slot was a traditional dance performance by students of SK Tebrau Bakar Batu.






Then the VVIP officiated the closing of the programme. There were also other activities where the guests were taken around the school.


The most important thing, lunch was also prepared for the guests.

spot me if you can


And we were given door gifts before going home.

It was great to be back in school once in a while. I wonder what will be the next programme held by JKM which I could take part.

No comments:

Post a Comment