Tuesday, September 10, 2024

THE CERAMIC SHOP AT MOTOMACHI WALKING STREET


   19th JULY 2024    ~ The other shop that I entered at Motomachi Walking Street was the ceramic shop. The colourful ceramic items attracted me and I was overjoy as visitors were allowed to take photos inside.


The first day was just to have a look at what I could buy to bring back home. One thing for sure, the products of the shop were authentic made in Japan ceramics. However, you must be ready to spend more.




There were actually two shops opposite each other belonging to the same owner.


I did not climb up to the upper floor in one of the shops which displayed more impressive handicrafts, unfortunately, as I da some issues with my knees.








The real shopping only happened the second time I revisited the shop the next day. The shop owner served us Japanese green tea.






One thing you should know, I went to the same shop again on the last day I was in Kobe to get more souvenirs to bring back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment