Monday, September 23, 2024

THE GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE IN KUALA PILAH WITH AN EX-SCHOOLMATE [AND HIS WIFE]


   21ST SEPTEMBER 2024    ~ When I was in Kuala Pilah, an ex-classmate of Budiman class [of SMS Muar], Mr. Noryazed bin Ahmad Jun, who is currently residing in Senawang, took the trouble to see me at my hotel and take me out for dinner. His wife was also accompanying him.


After trying to find a suitable place for our gastronomic adventure in Kuala Pilah, we finally settled for Sate and Fried Rice at two eating places which were near to each other: Amira Nabila Tomyam & Seafood and Pak Teh Satay.




The last time we met was at a wedding reception of another classmate's daughter in Selangor a few months ago. [READ HERE]






It was good to be able to chat and catch up lost time. Thanks to Mr. Noryazed and wife for traveling all the way from Senawang to treat me dinner. Hoping to see both of them again some other time, may be in other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment