Wednesday, September 25, 2024

GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE: TEA TIME IN KUALA PILAH


21ST SEPTEMBER 2024 ~ After checking in at the hotel, it was time to explore the place a bit. What I encountered was s food court but with only a few stalls operating.


The first stall that I decided to visit was "Cendol Retro" and I got my Cendol of Kuala Pilah which was the regular type but was filled with red beans and corns, a lot of them. The coconut milk was creamy and the level of sweetness was just right. 


Right beside the Cendol stall, was the place which sold everything fried. To my delight, I found my favourite food: fried Inoki mushroom. For RM6, I got a huge bowl filled with the spicy and crispy mushroom.








I was glad to discover this eating place which was actually attached to the main building of Econsave Supermarket in Kuala Pilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment