Monday, September 9, 2024

THE FISH SHOP AT MOTOMACHI WALKING STREET


   19th JULY 2024    ~ The only shop I entered at Motomachi Walking Street in Kobe was the fish shop. At first, I was just looking from outside enthusiastically and then the lady shopkeeper invited me to get inside.




The first thing that impressed me was the shop did not smell fishy at all, literally.




You could even get very fresh fish - those which were still swimming in the aquarium. One might get confused this shop as a pet shop. It was the fish that should be sold at the market.






I even struck a short conversation with the lady shopkeeper who could speak English and very friendly indeed. She told me she wished to visit Malayia one day and I told her: Malaysia would always welcome you.

No comments:

Post a Comment