Saturday, October 5, 2024

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF MR. ADIB FIKRI


I attended the wedding reception of another ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti today. It was the big day for Mr. Adib Fikri bin Azlan. The event was held at Elfieda Bridal & Event, Cascadia Hall in Paragon Market Place, which was not far from my house.








the younger brother of the groom

This time, I met more ex-students who came from the groom's batch and his younger brother, Mr. Wafi Zikry's.














The only ex-colleague I met in the hall was Ustazah Hajah Rahmah and her daughter, also an ex-student.




I just got to know the groom's sister and her husband are my ex-students as well.








Wishing the newlyweds a happy and blessed life filled with love and happiness.

As for now, there is no more invitation coming from any ex-students yet. It is a relief in a way as I will not have to eat a lot during the weekend until the next reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment