Friday, October 4, 2024

THE DINNER SESSION IN LITTLE BANGI WITH FRIENDS FROM KUANTAN


   28th SEPTEMBER 2024    ~ On the second day stay in Bangi, I suggested the street food in Little Bangi to my UPM TESL friend, Puan Aunillah Hilmi, and her husband. We almost called the dinner date off because of the heavy rain late in the evening but fortunately the heavy downpour stopped before 8:00 p.m.


People seemed to get out of their houses to get food at the same time, right after the rain stopped. Hence, the first challenge was to find a parking space and the second one was to secure a table to enjoy the food that we had bought from the stalls around the place. I was waiting for about 15 minutes and spotted a family leaving after they had finished eating.


I had been to this food haven a few times but before this, I went much earlier and did not stay there. I took all the food to the hotel and ate room. [READ HERE]. This was my first experience enjoying the food with other people in lively atmosphere.





fried chicken


fried spiral potato


samosa


fried Inoki mushroom





We couldn't stay long as there were still other people waiting for empty tables. The food was good in terms of variety and according to Puan Aunillah, most of the items were surprisingly cheap. There were too many choices and we ended up bringing back the unfinished food to be eaten later.

One reason I like staying in Bangi Gateway is because of this food arena. I don't mind staying at the same place again whenever I go to Bangi.

No comments:

Post a Comment