Saturday, January 12, 2019

MRIGADAYAVAN PALACE IN HUA HIN - PART TWO



18th DECEMBER 2018 ~ I did not find any announcement on the internet that the Palace was undergoing a major renovation. In the end, I just walked here and there but at the same time admiring the beautiful architecture of the palace which was built with wood. I always fancy traditional wooden houses like my house was once used to be.




















There was this building with the sign "OFFICE" but it looked more like a library exhibition area. I was not really sure of the status of that place, whether visitors were allowed inside. As there was not a single soul to be seen, I happily walked in and was ready to be shooed away any time.


This room housed one of the Kings' collections of botany work. I wonder if the displays were originally from the main palace building and were moved here temporarily as the place was still under renovation.


























There were two more interesting buildings I came across in the palace compound and will be posting about them right after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment