Friday, January 4, 2019

SANTORINI PARK IN HUA HIN - EXPERIENCING GREECE IN THAILAND (PART TWO)


18th DECEMBER 2018 ~ The exploration inside Santorini Park had to continue before my time was up. It looked more like a real residential village when there were not many tourists around.

















There were actually other attractions, like games, rides and exhibition sections like a 3-D Museum but entrance tickets were not included, unless you buy the one which allows you to do everything that is available.
















I decided to use my ride ticket on the ferris wheel. I had one whole gondola to my own.




I spent about one hour here. One option of a place you could visit when you are in Hua Hin. You will still get to experience Santorini - there is no need to go to Greece. You can always enjoy the tropical heat here, but the bright sunshine will make your photographs surreal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment