Monday, January 28, 2019

CHAT CHAI MARKET IN THE CITY CENTRE - PART ONE


19th DECEMBER 2018 ~ One of the places I always visit when I travel will be the wet market, just to mingle with the locals and see what real life is really like. I found Chatchai Market on the first day while exploring and it was located in the heart of the city and I made it a point to come back to see more in the morning.




This place was fresh seafood haven and the size of every sea product was much bigger - and most importantly, everything was fresher. I was thinking of buying the gigantic prawns and would then ask the guy at the stall selling halal food to cook for me, but the plan was never materialized.


There were also all kinds of local food sold for breakfast.












I spotted a stall selling halal food inside the market too.






















I wished I could even buy the vegetables to take back home but ended up only buying some fruits like snake skin fruits and longan.

No comments:

Post a Comment