Wednesday, January 16, 2019

MOVIE REVIEW - "AQUAMAN"


I was having this meeting outside school so I decided to see whether there was any movie I could watch on my way back home at AEON Bukit Indah - and I was there just at the right time. Finally, I got to see "Aquaman" on the big screen and that should be a wise decision I made.


"Aquaman" was the son of the Queen of Atlantis but his father was just an ordinary human being. Nevertheless, he was still born a superhero and his mission was to save the world: both in the water and on the land as well.

It was a very entertaining movie and the action started right from the beginning - I did not have the chance to doze off. There will of course be a sequel to this movie but you have to wait perhaps for another 3 or 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment