Saturday, January 19, 2019

THE WEDDING RECEPTIONS FOR 2019 HAVE ALREADY STARTED

I am so ready for all the wedding receptions that need to be attended for the year 2019. And it started today with two receptions.

W E D D I N G    #1



I attended the wedding reception of two pairs of brides and grooms held at Rumah Alumni UTM. Mr. Azam Zaki and Mr. Nazim Zaki are siblings and both are my ex-students of SMK Taman Universiti, from SPM batch and 2008 and 2010 respectively.


Their mother who invited me, is an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti and SMK Mutiara Rini. So we had the opportunity to work together in two different schools. Puan Zaidah is now the Senior Assistant of the Afternoon Session of SMK Damai Jaya.

Another interesting fact is that 5 out of her 6 children went to SMKTUN so they are no strangers to me.

with the parents of the brides



There was some sort of a reunion with old friends from two schools taking place.















side view



3 out of 5 siblings who are ex-students
(the other 2 are the brides)





W E D D I N G    #2


The next wedding reception was also held by an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti of the earliest batch, Puan Jamiah Basimin. It was held in Kampung Melayu Raya, Pekan Nanas, which was quite far actually. And the traffic on the road was quite bad this afternoon unfortunately.



I was glad to get invited and Puan Jamiah's husband still remembers me after all these years. Puan Jamiah is now a Senior Assistant at SMK Pekan Nanas, if I am not mistaken.

Do expect to read more reports of me going to receptions and meeting more people in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment