Friday, January 11, 2019

MRIGADAYAVAN PALACE IN HUA HIN - PART ONE


18th DECEMBER 2018 ~ After the Tea Room, I had to continue walking to the other side of the palace compound to get to the main building. I was actually walking by the sea side but there was no sandy beach there.






















From afar, I caught my first glimpse of the palace built on stilts.


Unfortunately, I must have been there just at the wrong time. The whole building was under major renovation project so it was not accessible to the visitors.



























So what I basically did was just to roam around the area and tried to see the best I could get. There were also very few people around and no staff/officer could be seen so I was actually left to wander on my own.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART TWO ...


No comments:

Post a Comment