Thursday, January 17, 2019

MY HOMETOWN GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - GOING CHINESE FOR LUNCH





There was another meeting/briefing session outside school today and lunch was not provided. It should be a good time to revisit "Mee Tarik Warisan Asli" which was near to the venue of the meeting/briefing in Bandar Baru Uda. I managed to get Mr. Muhammad Afif Farhan Zulkifli to join me (SMKTUN batch 2010) who also happened to be at that area during lunch time.


Food was good. I always like eating here as especially the noodles were freshly hand-made - twirled and pulled and then tossed into boiling hot water upon order. And the Bao Bao Tea was something which was rejuvenating. 

We also tried the huge plate of dumplings. I wouldn't mind coming back here but have to get more adventurous and try other dishes other than my regular bowl of beef noodles soup. Or perhaps I should try other Chinese Muslim restaurant in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment