Sunday, December 1, 2019

CHICAS BEACH ON LEEBONG ISLAND - PART ONE


28th OCTOBER 2019 ~ Then one of the resort staff told us there was another beach on the other side of the island. Mr. Hadi and the small girl went first, I went after that while the other four were still enjoying the coffee by the beach . There was this small paths that I had to go along before I witnessed a piece of paradise right in front of my very eyes.




The beach was hidden and we would not know of its existence without being informed by the resort staff.








WELCOME TO CHICAS BEACH ON LEEBONG ISLAND!


There were this white sandy beach with very fine sand, crystal clear water and a bright blue sky. What else could one ask for?












This could be the low tide period as there was this strip of land that went further to the middle of the ocean. Hence we could walk to the end of it where there were a tower and two gazebos on the water. At that time there was another family at the beach, a father, a mother and their daughter.




























I climbed up the tower to get the bird's eye view of the place. Unfortunately, I could not stay there for long as I felt as if the tower was shaking and moving, and I was about to fall off the structure. The view was no doubt breathtaking but it was a bit scary, I must say. Just imagine what would happen if the sea water suddenly rise. Then, I would be trapped there like forever.




 Then from afar, I could see the other three ladies and one gentleman plus a guide were approaching. That meant the ultimate photo shoot session was about to begin on Chicas Island.

More photos coming your way in PART 2...

[MY BELITUNG TRIP MAIN PAGE]

No comments:

Post a Comment