Wednesday, December 25, 2019

'TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY - TRALALA LALA LALA LALA...


When someone suddenly announced (saw his photo on FB actually) that he is already back home from the UK (has been here for 2 weeks already), it was time to celebrate - the usual way. Another last minute decision was made to go and enjoy the hi-tea/lunch at Mutiara Hotel. I used to bring the Angklung Group here for the annual lunch thingy but we do not do it this year, but that is another (long) story.


It was a Christmas public holiday so the food was Christmas-themed. The main dish was the (grilled I think) turkey which was almost finished when we arrived at 1.00 p.m.




There was a special appearance by a trio band who sang and played live music from table to table. They sounded really harmonized and sang Christmas songs, oldies and even Ed Sheeran's "Perfect". I recorded a video on my tablet but could not download it here as the file is too large. I managed to find a website the enabled me to compress large video files and here is the live singing in the coffee house.









'Tis the season to be jolly. We had a jolly time eating no doubt and I am officially fat. Thanks Mr. Syazwan Shavarein [SMKTUN SPM batch 2013] for the time and company. Hope to meet up for another gastronomic adventure before you go back in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment