Sunday, December 1, 2019

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY, SMK TAMAN UNIVERSITI, JOHOR BAHRU



1 DECEMBER 1994 - 1 DECEMBER 2019

Sitting back and reminiscing what happened 25 years ago, there should be a lot of hard work that had been put into by the pioneering generation to develop and the establish the school. Even though it might not be recognized and remembered, the school has a very special place in my heart. This is where I learned and experienced the real life of a teacher. There were sometimes bitter and sad dramas undoubtedly, but the happy moments are always cheering things up and until now, it helps me to tell myself that it is not that bad to be a teacher after all

Friends and colleagues come and go.
Hopefully friendship will still remain.

Students too come and go.
Thanks to Facebook, I witness people graduating, getting married, having families.
I must say they are all successful in their own way.
To see them grow up to become fine men and women is a reward that translates into happiness.

I was there for 20 years, before I was forced to move away.
It was heartbreaking but life is like that - it is never fair.
But how could you forget the place and the people that have been very significant to you?


Happy 25th Birthday
SMK Taman Universiti, Johor Bahru.
Thank you for all the memories.


"Memories can hang you up and haunt you
All your life, you know
Guess so you cannot stay
And yet cannot go"


No comments:

Post a Comment