Friday, April 3, 2020

MY COLLECTIBLES - KEY CHAINS [PART ONE]

MCO PERIOD ACTIVITY: CATALOGING MY KEY CHAINS COLLECTION



I have a lot of key chains in my collection. They were mostly given by friends, colleagues and students, as souvenirs, presents or door gifts. Have you ever wondered what would happen to all the key chains you have given away to people? As for me, I have more key chains than keys so I am keeping them in boxes. That should be the best way to treasure all the kind thoughts and of course I could not remember who gave which one and when did I receive them.


Anyway, the one key chain on top is significant as it was given by pen-pal from Seoul, South Korea in the 80's. Too bad I could not even remember her name, or else I could try and search for her on Facebook. It means I have been keeping that particular key-chain for more than 30 years now, before the Olympics was held in Seoul in 1988. 



























The key chains I have came from all parts of the world, in variety of shapes and sizes. Key chains are popular items as they are considered cheap but do remember that it is always the thought that counts.


I have a few more boxes of key chains actually in my keeping. If the MCO period is extended, then I will have more time to do dig more things out from my treasure trove.

More key chains in PART TWO.

No comments:

Post a Comment