Wednesday, April 15, 2020

THE SURPRISE THAT ARRIVED ON ONE MCO DAY


A courier man sent a parcel to my house this morning but I neither bought anything online nor expected anything from anyone. I even told the delivery guy I did not make any online purchase for the fear he might be sending the package to the wrong person. I thought it could be the remaining face masks I did not receive sent by the company which had conned me before this. [READ HERE]



I guess surprises still happened during the MCO period. The box containing "Harumanis" mangoes was sent all the way from Perlis by a dear friend. She is my TESL coursemate of UPM class of 1993.


Thanks a lot Puan Sharon Taty Mokhtar for the fruits, but most importantly for your kind thought. Only Allah may repay your kind deed. And for one thing, the surprise had really made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment