Friday, April 23, 2021

A SUPPER SESSION WITH COLLEAGUES

A supper session was set with a few male colleagues [of SMK Dato' Jaafar] right after Tewarikh Prayers [longer prayers done at night during the fasting month]. The chosen venue was Wani Mee Celup, which was near my house but it was my first time there. There was also someone who has already retired and a housemate of two colleagues who was no longer a stranger to us.


The signature dish of this place is its "Mee Celup" - noodles submerged in soup. Unfortunately, my Mee Celup, as well as my other friends', was too salty and I did not enjoy the food at all. In the end, I tried to eat the noodles without the soup.








The gathering had to be dismissed a few minutes after midnight. Hopefully no one had left his glass slipper after the clock struck 12.

It is good to get the chance to sit and chat once in a while with the group. Looking forward to the breaking fast gathering - and hope that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment