Sunday, April 11, 2021

MR. BIG BAD WOLF IS BACK IN TOWN


9th APRIL 2021 ~ I needed to get something from AEON Bandar Dato' Onn and someone I met earlier mentioned that there was the Big Bad Wolf Book Fair held at the same venue. I had to stop by and see if there would be anything to get hold of but I kept reminding myself that I still had books at home which had remained untouched for quite some time.


The Book Fair was held at the Food Court area which is now no longer operating [because of the C-19 Pandemic].






















The temptation was too great to resist so I went home with just 5 books which cost me slightly over RM50. I successfully returned back a few books and chose the ones that I think I would read. Or perhaps the ones that I would read later when I have retired. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment