Thursday, August 31, 2023

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF ANOTHER TESL FRIEND'S DAUGHTER



The wedding venue was located somewhere in Taman Kota Masai, known as Rumah Pak Jamil. It was my first time there but I was familiar with the area as I was there with my friends one week ago to eat out [READ HERE]. Puan Kamisah Mohd. Ghazali is a friend of UPM TESL class of 1993 who is now residing and working in Johor Bahru. It was very thoughtful of her to invite me to the wedding reception of her daughter.
























This time, there was not a single person that I knew or recognized. That, however, was not a problem at all. I got all the food I wanted, especially the Cucur Udang that was hot from the pan and the Grilled Mutton. Most importantly, I got to see an old friend of mine one more time even though we had no time to have a long chat. Hoping I would be invited again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment