Monday, August 14, 2023

JOHOR SCHOOLS STATE LEVEL CHESS COMPETITION 2023


The Johor Schools State Level Chess Competition was held from 8th to 10th August 2023. Mersing had been chosen as the host of the competition and it was held at SMK Anjung Batu. We had been here before for the same reason twice if I am not mistaken.



















I was always excited to go out to other district with the team members and to see old friends and spend more time with them.




Congratulations to Johor Bahru team on winning the competition for three consecutive years. Thanks to all the team members who had been working together since the district level competition last June.

As for me, this could be my very last official duty with the team but will still come and join them if I am invited next year. I had been with the team for many years and it was the experience and friendship that I valued the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment