Thursday, August 31, 2023

MEE GORENG PANGGUNG WAYANG IN MERSING


   8th AUGUST 2023    ~ My very first gastronomic adventure in Mersing started with a brunch. My friends took me to this stall named Mee Goreng Panggung Wayang [TRANSLATE: Cinema Fried Noodles]. It was believed that the same stall operated many years ago in a cinema in Mersing and was very famous for its delicious fried noodles.


Two people ordered fried noodles while two others decided to have Laksa Sarang.






One had to be patient when visiting this eating place as the staff took a long time to get the food served even though there were not many customers at that time. I took the opportunity to go to the seaside opposite the stall.












The food finally arrived and it was actually worth the time waiting. I am not a fan of Laksa Penang but the food sold here would be something I would recommend to others. That should be a good start to my few gastronomic adventures during my 3-day stay in Mersing.

NOTE: search for "panggung cafe mersing" on Google Maps

No comments:

Post a Comment