Saturday, August 12, 2023

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF PUAN SHAHRIAH'S SON


I was invited by an old friend who was an English teacher in Kulai once, Puan Shahriah Jalaluddin, to the wedding reception of her son. We used to mark the PMR English paper together a long time ago and she is now the Principal of SMK Bandar Putra 2, Kulai.


The event was held at IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Club in Bandar Putra, Kulai, and this was my first time here. I am actually familiar with this place though as I had been at the housing estate just outside the golf resort a few times before.




I met 3 people whom I knew and one of them was the ex-Principal of my present school I am teaching [SMK Dato' Jaafar], Mr. Hanafi Samad.








I have got to thank Puan Shahriah Jalaluddin for her kind thought of inviting me despite the fact that we are physically distanced. Hopefully she would invite me again to other similar events in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Tqvm for coming to the event. i was so pleased that u came , showing that we are still friend even it was long time ago that we met in several pmr marking meetings. Glad to be ur friend. waiting for your invitation huhu...

    ReplyDelete