Sunday, June 30, 2024

THE COFFEE SESSION BECAUSE OF A GLASS OF FREE COFFEE


I was at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Cafe in Setia Tropika with Mr. Solihin Ramli mainly because I had this voucher given by UOB that needed to be redeemed today. The offer would expire tomorrow.


I was expecting a bigger treat given by the bank but one could only either choose one piece of bagel OR a glass of drinks [from the three options given], for free. Well,beggars cannot be choosers. And we had cakes that we had to pay on our own.


I am already hungry now. I should have chosen the bagel instead of the iced mocha, and buy a cup of hot coffee.


Thanks Mr. Solihin for the time and company. It is getting difficult for me to find a coffee buddy these days, and it is getting to be more difficult next year. You go figure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment