Wednesday, July 21, 2021

EATING DURIANS IN THE AFTERNOON OF EID UL-ADHA


20th JULY 2021 ~ I was not expecting any visitors in the afternoon of Eid ul-Adha but an ex-student suddenly arrived at my house bringing durians. I am not an avid durian fan actually but I do eat the fruit in moderation. It must have been a very long time ago since I last ate one until I could not remember when.




Since he was here, I had the chance to force him to help me get the rambutan fruit off from the tree behind my house using a long pole. We managed to get a bagful of rambutan to bring home to his mom who happens to be an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti.


Thanks Mr. Mohd. Afif Farhan for the kind thought. I don't remember anyone who had brought durians to be eaten together before so this should be something I will remember for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment