Saturday, July 17, 2021

NASI KERABU SESSION AT A FRIEND'S HOUSE


15th JULY 2021 ~ I needed a place to eat lunch and perform my Zuhur prayer before going for my vaccination appointment at 2:30 p.m. During the MCO [or lockdown period], dining in at restaruants is prohibited while performing prayers at the mosque has somewhat become inconvenience for people on the move. Luckily I remember an ex-schoolmate, Mr. Mohd. Razib Nordin, who would allow me to drop by his house most of the time when he is around. 


I brought take-away "Nasi Kerabu" for lunch. It tasted better when you could share it with your friend while chit-chatting. We just cannot wait for the time when people are allowed to eat in restaurants again so that we could resume with our favourite pastime. However, by looking at the number of daily C-19 cases, that is not going to happen real soon.

Guess we have to be happy eating take away meals at home for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment