Friday, July 16, 2021

WHEN A BABY CIVET CAT CAME VISITING AT 4:00 IN THE MORNING

 


15th JULY 2021 ~ I was awakened by my sister at 4:00 a.m., telling me there was a civet cat in the house. Hence the search started and it was hiding somewhere. After some time, a baby civet cat appeared and was trying to hide at one spot and was looking at me with its frightened eyes. I was scared that it would jump on me if I tried to shoo it away as it might feel threatened. So the best solution, I opened the kitchen door and windows, providing the safe exit for the animal. Thank God, after an hour, it managed to find its way out by sliding through the opening of the window panes. The baby civet was actually quite cute and I heard some people keep this creature as pet.




A month ago, the father/mother civet cat also came visiting at night and it was much bigger. As you can see, I could one day turn my house into a zoo, or at least a sanctuary for wild animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment