Thursday, June 2, 2022

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF MR. ASYRAF RAZALI


28th May 2022 ~ I was invited to the wedding reception of Mr. Asyraf Razali, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti. The event was held at his parents' house in Taman Sri Pulai. The groom's other siblings and two brothers in-law are also my ex-students of the same school. The solemnization ceremony was done many months ago but the reception for the bride's family was only held today because of the restriction during the recent pandemic.


This event was also an open house for Eid celebration so it was a 2-in-1 kind of thing.




I found other two ex-students of the same batch already seated at the dining table, and soon a few more arrived.








Unfortunately I did not get to see the bride and groom. I was there earlier as I had to go to other open houses right after.


Wishing Mr. Aysraf and Ms. Saipurah a happy and blessed marriage filled with everlasting love.

There would be two more receptions to be held by the family in the future and hope I would be attending, if invited. 😀 

No comments:

Post a Comment