Friday, June 24, 2022

GETTING MY FREE McD BREAKFAST


Life is not always a bed of roses so it always feels great to be appreciated once in a while, no matter how small the gesture is. So this morning I happily marched off the nearest McDonald's restaurant to redeem my voucher for the free breakfast meal.


The free breakfast for a teacher

 
The real breakfast of a teacher


The reason I love the McD opposite/near Pasar Borong Pandan is that there are not many people there most of the time. I was the only dine in customer this morning so I had known I could simply wear whatever I wanted to get there.



One happy teacher

Thank you McDonald's [Malaysia] for the kind thought. Hopefully there will still free meal vouchers for teachers next year and many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment