Thursday, June 9, 2022

LONG TIME NO YONG TAUFU


8th JUNE 2022 ~ Someone was back in town and asked me out for dinner, which was just at the right time. We were quite indecisive of what to eat initially and I suggested Yong Taufu which he quickly agreed.


Mr. Haiqal Johari, an ex-student [of SMK Taman Universiti] picked me up at home and drove to Md. Aris Yong Taufu in Kampung Melayu. This was my second time here and this place is actually a popular eating place. Almost all the tables were already occupied when we arived at about 8:30 p.m.






Unexpectedly, I met an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, Mr. Wan Iznif Wan Ibrahim, who taught in school as a substitute teacher once. Then, there was another ex-student of the same school, Mr. Aqif Kamaruzaman, who said "hi". Fans are just everywhere. 😀


There was a very heavy downpour as we were finishing our food and we were stuck there for quite some time before we managed to run to the car when the rain had ceased.

I would have to thank Mr. Haiqal Johari, not only for the time, company and generosity, but also for being the loyal and regular one who still asks me out once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment