Friday, June 17, 2022

GOING INDONESIAN IN LABUAN


4th JUNE 2022 ~ It was time to get lunch after all the exploration right after touchdown. I was taken by my host to this Indonesian restaurant called Ayam Penyet Ria to eat Nasi Ayam Penyet [TRANSLATE: squashed chicken].


This place must be popular as there were many people eating when we arrived. It served authentic Indonesian dishes alright as the rice came without any soup, like what they do in Indonesia.












My trip this time was not of the gastronomic adventure as my guide could only entertain me until late afternoon. At the same time, the buffet breakfast at the hotel was good and we ate a lot that we did not have to get any lunch anymore. Another thing is that I could not really get good suggestions from the travel blogs I read of places that I really had to go for food hunting in Labuan.

To see from the positive side of it, I am not worried to be putting on weight during the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment