Friday, September 1, 2023

SETTING FOOT INTO TONY ROMA'S FOR THE FIRST TIME






Finally, for the first time, I went into Tomy Roma's for a meal. Known for its classy and expensive food, I would think many times before deciding to get here. Luckily, someone was kind enough to share his voucher for winning a photography competition so here we were at KOMTAR JBCC for lunch.






I had lamb ribs steak which came together with a small bowl of coleslaw and three pieces of broccoli. The marinate sauce was a bit salty and the coleslaw was too sweet. I wonder if they were meant to be that way but I somehow still finished all the food on my plate.

Thanks Mr. Mohd. Solihin Ramli for the treat, and I don't know if there would be another chance to get back here in the future. Until we meet again in our next gastronomic adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment