Monday, September 14, 2026

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF THE DAUGHTER OF PUAN NOORAZLIN BAHARIN


    16TH AUGUST 2026    ~ I had not met Puan Noorazlin Baharin, a friend of UPM TESL Class of 1993 since we left campus. Then, after more than 30 years, I was invited to the wedding of her daughter, the first in the family.


The event was held at Setia Eco Templer in Templer Park, Rawang.















I got to meet the same few people from the wedding reception on Friday night, two days before [READ HERE].































I didn't get to see the mother of the bride before leaving as I had a flight to catch at 4:00 p.m. She was at that time needed to be on/near the stage in one of the items in the reception programme. 


Congratulations to Puan Noorazlin on the arrival of the new family member. Hopefully I will be invited again in a similar event for her other children in the future and I will make sure to take [at least] a photo with her before going off.

No comments:

Post a Comment