16TH SEPTEMBER 2026 ~ For city people, one of the common places visited for a healing session is at the beach. I just got to know the beach at Amerald Hotel in Pengerang [where we were staying] is called Punggai Beach.
My friend and I went down to the beach at about 5:30 p.m. There was no sun in the sky, but it was still quite warm outside. It must be the haze that originated from Kalimantan, Indonesia.
There were not many people at the beach on Malaysia Day public holiday, as it was only a single day in the middle of the week. That should be something that I would be thankful for as a huge crowd would not contribute to our plan to enjoy peace and tranquility by the seaside.
![]() |
| the seaweed that was washed ashore |
Basically we just strolled along the beach, and admired the view, and took as many photos as possible.
As I was lost in my own world, the biggest surprise happened. A lady and her partner approached me, smiling and asked whether I am Cikgu Zainal. She is an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti who happened to spend her holiday with her husband at the same place.
I got to thank Miss Yasmin Awatief for stopping by to say "hi" to me. I sometimes met my ex-students who had grown into fine young men/women at the most unexpected places. Guess fans are just everywhere.

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment