17TH SEPTEMBER 2026 ~ The short staycation in Pengerang had come to an end and we decided to get lunch before leaving. This time it was another restaurant in Bandar Penawar that was featured on TikTok.
We were already outside Kaffelbait a few minutes before 1:00 p.m. We officiated the opening of the restaurant on that day and were the earliest diners checking in for lunch.
We had Fried Rice and Char Kuew Tiau that afternoon and some fancy drinks. I just realized I did not have a photo of myself or a selfie because the friendly chef came out of the kitchen and chatted with us.
THE REVIEW: The food was good and the portion was big. You could also opt for western food for your meal. Now I know of a good eating place if I am to get to Bandar Penawar after this.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment