5TH SEPTEMBER 2026 ~ When shopping trip did not go well as there was nothing that attracted one's attention, then coffee break it was. My roommate and I decided to stop at Luckin Coffee located in one of the malls. This was significant for as the first Luckin time took place in Xi'an, China.
The outlet was a small one but people many came and go for coffee here. Perhaps Luckin was a popular brand among the locals.
We chose coffee with coconut milk and the taste of coconut milk was prominent. At one time it tasted like our local Cendol and at another time, I could feel the burnt coconut meat. But I liked it.
We found out there were three other group members of the trip in the cafe who chose coffee instead of shopping.
I next mission is to try Luckin coffee in town and then only I could make a comparison.
.jpg)

.jpg)



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment