My gastronomic adventure buddy and I decided to revisit Ramada Meridin Hotel in Kota Iskandar for lunch. This month, Delish Cafe was offering Thai themed set meal for RM29.90 which comprised of the main dish, Tom Yum as soup of the day, free drinks of one's choice [there were 4 types of drinks] and fruits platter for dessert.
We were the only two diners at 2:30 p.m. so we got our food served on the table in no time.
![]() |
| Tom Yum Soup |
![]() |
| Thai Green Curry |
![]() |
| Sea Food Tom Yum + Satay |
Unfortunately, I did not enjoy my Thai Green Curry - perhaps I was not that familiar with the taste. I should have chosen other menu. Still, the set meal was worth the money spent. I will have to wait for another promotional lunch set for next month.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment