2ND SEPTEMBER 2026 ~ As we still had a lot of time before boarding our delayed flight to Xiamen, we decided to get a very late dinner in Plaza Premium Lounge at the airport. It was my very first time as a privilege card holder, and was actually guided by my experienced traveler friend cum the leader of the tour group [and who is also my ex-classmate/schoolmate].
There were not many people in the lounge after midnight so it was a pleasant dining in experience.
There were decent choices of food and drinks available for travellers. I ate quite a lot as I did not get a proper meal the whole day. It was a good decision as we both we not very happy with the food served on our flights to Xiamen and Xi'an after that.
I will for sure stop by at Plaza Premium Lounge when I have to fly out from KLIA Terminal 1 after this.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment